Friday, July 10, 2009

Dear Readers: Episode II, Blue Mountains

Every now and then, I manage to scrape together enough coins from under the bed to go on a short getaway with my friends. For those who know me, they know that my marginal propensity to save is roughly around 0.1. Saving is simply not part of my dictionary. It makes things just that much harder seeing as I love to eat and cook.Alas I digress...

Let it be known that the complete lack of posting this week was not because the cold had forced me into hibernation, but rather, I've been scourging out the great hidden gems in the Blue Mountains. I had also been hoping that we would have internet connection at our lovely holiday house, but unfortunately it was not so and so I'm forced to do a post-holiday post-bomb

That is, I hope you've had something to eat, or you'll be in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment