Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear Readers: Nom is now a team effort!


Hi all,

After spending a long time thinking about the future and the vision I have for this blog, I'm happy to announce that we now have a new writer joining us here.

AY is one of my best friends and also a fellow foodie. So you could probably imagine my horror when he announced to me the other night that he was readying himself to create his own foodblog in order to create some competition. Perhaps it was the freshly brewed Commerce blood in me, but after doing a few sums (or rather, thinking about the logistics of everything), I quickly decided to pounce on the opportunity to recruit that bastard. After all, two brains are better than one, and you guys definitely deserve better than my sporadic blogging habits.

In other news, since AY has experience in webdesign, it is likely that Nom will be undergoing some general plastic surgery to improve her looks in the near future. Judging from what I know of my skills in technology, I'm going to warn everyone that there may be days where the site will only be half-working because I will have accidentally deleted half the coding without knowing it and then be chased after with a pitchfork.

Okay, now that I have issued my introduction, warning and wastage of 5 minutes of your life, you may resume your daily activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment